Image Map

Monday, July 27, 2015

Classroom Tour: Part 2

Today officially marks one week left of my summer vacation! I'm actually ready to go back, although not fully ready for early morning waking up. I spent the day tying up all the odds and ends in my room and here it is!

This is the back of my book case. A little happiness to brighten up the room!
Library Books
Reading buddies, cool down stool, and a comfy chair to read on.
My library is my favorite part of my classroom this year!
I turned my computers into bees this year.


Student Cubbies and teacher storage hidden by fabric.

Student Supplies
My new portable word wall! I'm very excited about this!
Pocket charts for center activities.


Student Share Bags

My cute little sink area. I'm obsessed with my Mason Jars!

Small group work area.


My word wall and Blooms display.    

That's it! I'm officially ready for the new school year and super excited for the new school year! =)

2 comments :