Image Map

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Classroom Tour: Part One

Okay, I'm going to start with a confession. I am a teacher junkie. Recently when I had the house to myself I discovered what would happen if I lived alone- I'd work even more than I already do. My friends and family would say I have a bit of a problem, but you know what? I love it! My crazy need to organize all things took form in my classroom this summer and paired with my new obsession with my bee theme, I now have my favorite classroom setup since I've been teaching! So, without further or do... HERE IT IS!

Let's do the hallway first!
Here's the display for my student's artwork.


This is where academic work will be displayed. Spoiler alter, I will have more than 14 students!
My beautiful wreath made by another teacher.

The wall outside of my classroom.



Closeup on the sign I just made for my door.

New hive rug.









Moving inside...

This has to be big, because it's my favorite! My calendar bulletin board makes me happy! The silver cupcakes will have candles with students name and birthday for each month.

I really like my chevron CHAMPS posters!


I need to set the times on my clocks, seems like a pretty crazy day with them as they are, doesn't it?




I made my first Expert Book! This is to help build student independence. It gives students the role of expert shoe tiers, coat zippers, and all sorts of other tasks. I'm hoping it's helpful!

My JOBZZZ. I love a good pun!
How We Get Home Chart waiting for student names!

Last but not least, my kiddos will  get ready for their day here. Student mailboxes, conduct folders, sign-in chart, pencil sharpening, and shoe tying station.    







So there it is, part one of my classroom tour. Part two coming soon! =)

4 comments :

  1. Super cute! Thanks for sharing all your wonderful ideas. I hope your school year is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the bee theme! I especially like the wreath on your door! Too cute! Have a great school year!

    ReplyDelete